The MxDoc Suite is a server-side software installed on your corporate LAN. A dedicated server is recommended although not required. User access to MxDoc is executed through the user's browser.
Recommended Server Hardware
- Pentium 4 or Xeon, 3GHz
- 1 Gig RAM
- 1 Gig of free disk space on primary drive
- Secondary data drive size requirement depends on usage
- Operating System: Windows (XP, 2000, 2000 Server, 2003 Server) or Linux (RedHat 9+)
- Webserver integration: IIS, Apache or Tomcat 4/5
- Java Application Server: Tomcat 4/5
- DBMS: MySQL 4.x
User workstation can be Windows, Linux or Mac based. The main requirement is the ability to run the minimum browser.
- On Windows: IE 5.5+, Mozilla Firefox
- On Linux: Mozilla Firefox
- On Mac: Safari
- Java Runtime: 1.4 (dynamically installed)